Guidelines: Basecamp Explorer
What is the kuleana of a Basecamp Explorer?
- First and foremost, Mahalo!! for your willingness to serve as a GSDTFK Explorer. This project cannot succeed with the support of our participants.
- As you did not need to RSVP or reserve a spot, there is no way of knowing how many participants will be present. Please be patient, flexible, and supportive.
- This project's success will be contingent on your networking. Help us grow GSDTFK by spreading the word, or sharing our site's URL.
- Hopefully you have chosen a particular basecamp or basecamps because the Expedition Guide has the experience, skills, expertise, passion, and knowledge in a topic area you need to know more about. They have something you need to make a difference TODAY for your students.
- The Expedition Guide will not prepare slides, handouts, notes, or a lecture.
- Each hour is meant to be organic, spontaneous, and “just in time” professional growth.
- Sessions are meant to be informal discussions centered on the Expedition Guide's questions.
- Please ensure every participant gets equal time with the guide. You can learn a lot by listening.
- You may drop-in or leave at any time. You may attend all, one, or two of the sessions.
- There will be a “networking area” to collaborate with others between sessions or whenever you wish.
- Our shared, ultimate outcome is to get stuff done TODAY for our keiki!